October 21, 2015 by admin
Why Choose Gardenbright LED Lights?
- Energy efficiency – with electricity costs on the rise, the energy savings that Gardenbright LED lights provide make them a smarter alternative to traditional halogen lighting. Our lights are extra bright but at only 1/2 watt per light, a 4 pack is a total of 2 watts in energy consumption.
- Life span of the lights – Gardenbright LED lights can last up to 60,000 hours. The life of a halogen globe can be anywhere from 1,000 up to 4,000 hours.
- Gardenbright LED lights have a low thermal output – in other words they are cool to touch – halogen lights run very hot & can burn fingers, pets and plants.
- Gardenbright LED lights reduce maintenance costs as there are no globes to change.
- Gardenbright LED lights are extremely robust & with no moving parts – they have a high resistance to shock & vibrations.
- Gardenbright LED lights have no UV or Infrared radiation – therefore they don’t attract insects like other lights.
- No light pollution – as Gardenbright LED lights are a directional light, they won’t ‘flood’ light as halogens do therefore they are neighbour friendly. By illuminating special features, you can create a beautiful garden at night with depth and natural tones.
- Gardenbright LED lights do not contain any mercury or any other nasty toxins that can leak into the atmosphere or soils.
- Plug-in wiring system – Gardenbright LED lights use a unique pre-assembled wiring system that requires no soldering, heat shrink or messy connections. As the connections are moulded, this makes the system completely weatherproof – IP67 weatherproof rating.
- Portable – the Gardenbright LED light system is completely portable. It’s simple to install & so easy to move around until you get the look just right for your garden. You can even unplug the lights and take them with you if you ever move house – making it a great solution for the rental market.
- Additional lights can easily be added onto the system by purchasing add-on kits – up to a maximum of 16 lights per 1 x 10watt transformer and with no voltage drop issues.
- Reduction in cost of installation – there is no requirement for deep trenches or conduits.